1. All riders must be at least 48 inches tall and 7
years of age in order to ride the water slide.
2. Attire with rivets (such as some board shorts) may
not be worn on the water slides.
3. No objects are allowed in pockets.
4. No jewelry may be worn while riding the slide.
5. Cut off jeans, rash guard and t-shirts are not allowed. (Only swim suits may be worn.)
6. Riders must sit in the starting pool and wait for instruction from the staff member stationed at the
top of the slide.
7. All riders must ride feet first while laying on their back. Absolutely no riding face down or headfirst
8. Riders should lie on their backs with arms crossed on their chest or hands clasped behind their head
with their legs crossed at the ankles.
9. Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders is permitted. Once previous rider
has cleared the catch pool, the staff member will send off another rider.
10. No tubes, mats, or life jackets are permitted on water slide.
11. The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing. Riders are then waived up to the
top by attendant.
12. Riders must be in good health. Pregnant women or individuals with heart or back conditions should
not use the slide.
13. Do not use the slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
14. Follow the instructions of the slide attendant.
15.No standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling, or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume at all times.
16. No diving from the flume into the pool.
17. Leave the landing area promptly after entering.
18. Weight limit to use slide is 300 lbs.